Last modified: January 11, 2020
Acoustic Reproduction has a real simple way of looking at your privacy – it's yours. We will never sell (and have never sold) your information to anyone for any reason. We don't and won't make money by showing you advertising or other business's ads. Our platform is an experience for you and about you or your company, we want your experience to be safe, efficient and unique which enables us to earn your trust and respect.
Acoustic Reproduction, LLC ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit any website owned by the Company, including without limitation www.upperlevelcrm.com, www.upperlevelhosting.com, and www.uppercutaudio.com, or links here (our "Website(s)") or any Services of the Company, as "Services" are defined in our Terms of Service www.upperlevelcrm.com/terms, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website(s) or through the Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website(s) or in connection with the Services.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website(s) or in connection with the Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website(s) or the Services.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you send and/or provide data to Company including but not limited to support or migration for use on the Website(s) or in connection with the Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website(s) or through the Services.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Website(s) and Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website(s) or the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website(s) or through the Services or through any of their features, register on the Website(s) or through the Services, make any purchases through the Website(s) or the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website(s) or the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website(s) and Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name; postal address; e-mail address; telephone, wireless, and/or fax number; social security number; short message service or text message address or other wireless device address; instant messaging address; credit card and other payment information; demographic information;, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (" personal information");
- About your internet connection, service provider, operating system, the equipment you use to access our Website(s) or Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. This information is discussed in the section Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website(s) or through our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website(s) or Services, subscribing to our Services, posting material, or requesting further Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website(s) or Services.The information we collect on or through our Website(s) and Services may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website(s) or in connection with our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website(s) or Services.
- Your search queries on the Website(s).
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, " posted") on public areas of the Website(s), or transmitted to other users of the Website(s) or the Services or third parties (collectively, " User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website(s) or Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Details of your visits to our Website(s) and use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website(s) or in connection with the Services.As you navigate through and interact with our Website(s) and Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website(s) and Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website(s) and Services according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website(s) and Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website(s), Services, and related e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the Services you requested and other products and services which we believe will optimize your use of the Services. We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website(s) and its contents and our Services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website(s), Services, or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website(s) or in connection with the Services.
- To carry out a survey in order to ask you about our Services and provide feedback.*
- To notify you of upcoming events where we are represented and for other direct marketing purposes.*
- We may need to share your personal information and aggregated or de-identified information with third-party service providers that we engage, such as marketing and advertising partners, event organizers, web analytics providers and payment processors. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.*
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
In more legal terms, we process your personal data where we have your consent to do so or otherwise where it is necessary:
- For the performance of our contract with you for the provision of the Website(s) and/or the Services or to take preliminary steps at your request;
- In order to fulfill our legal obligations; or
- For the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests. Our legitimate interests are those indicated with a "*" above. You can object to processing on any of these bases at any time and, if you do so, we will stop processing the personal data unless we can show compelling legitimate ground, which override your rights and interests, or we need the information in order to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Data Storage and Retention
Your Personal Information is stored on our servers and on servers of database management service providers that we have engaged which are located in the United States.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website(s)' or Services' users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or by using the "Unsubscribe" option in any marketing communication we send you. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (" NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website(s) or Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
To the extent permitted by the laws of your country, you may also have the right to access, correct, delete, restrict, be forgotten, or object to the processing of, or request data portability of the personal information collected about you subject to some conditions and exceptions.
We endeavor to protect Personal Information submitted to Company via its Website(s) and in connection with the Services. However, because the internet is an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
You may be able to create an account on our Website(s) or through our Services with a username and password. If so, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality and security of your account password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of the Website(s) or Services through your password or account, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by or on behalf of you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You agree to (a) immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. When you desire to cancel your account on the Website(s) or for the Services, it is your responsibility to notify Company. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would try to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, if we have your email address, we may notify you by email. You consent to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use another method to notify you in this situation, please email us at email@example.com with the alternative contact information you would like us to use.