Yep we're growing - PHP Developer needed.
- Located in the United States (remote available) as there is some travel.
- Willing to complete a coding test.
- PHP 5.6-7+ (min would be 5.6, some experience with 7+ would be helpful, or at least understanding the new strict typing).
- Object-oriented programming / SOLID design / PHP-FIG standards / Behavior / Domain / Test Driven Development (pref. TDD for PHPUnit use).
- SQL of some sort (MySQL 5+ preferred).
- In addition, it's helpful if you know Slim Framework.
- Likewise, Twig experience would be useful.
- CSS3 (experience with CSS flexbox / CSS grid / CSS variables is helpful, but probably not required).
- Modular vanilla JS (dependence on jQuery is discouraged).
Send materials to email@example.com.